Capo Valley Junior High Football Camp 2018
Capistrano Valley Jr. High Football Camp provides an opportunity to get an edge on High School Football or Pop Warner / Junior All American Football. Come join us to improve your skills to be a better football player, and to have fun!
- WHO: Current 6th, 7th & 8th grade students. Both experienced players and those who have never played before.
- WHAT: This is a non-contact camp that will teach football skills, teamwork, and hustle.
- WHERE: Capo Valley High School – Stadium Field
- WHEN: Football Camp – Sundays (6 Sessions) Dates are March 4, 11, 18, 25 / April 15 and 22
- TIME: 9:00AM to 10:30 AM (Camp will be held rain or shine)
- FACILITATION: CVHS Football Boosters Association sponsors this camp.
To operate the camp we request a voluntary contribution of $110, which includes ALL 6 sessions or you may attend on a “per session” basis, $20 requested contribution per session. Make Checks Payable to CVHSFBA.
- REGISTRATION: Registration form (download the PDF) must be completed if attending any or all sessions. Mail to: CVHSFBA, PO Box 3392, Mission Viejo, CA 92690 or bring it to the first camp session attending.
- PLAYERS NEED: Completed registration form, sports waiver & release of liability form prior to participation, cleats and athletic shoes.